Friday, June 17, 2011

What do I want?

biao yan sai today was awesome. to be honest, after not debating for literally years, i find my performance today was actually acceptable. although still bad in point wise, but the sense on stage was lovely. it feels good to hear the applauses. nothing bad to feel back this feeling once in a while. but i certainly understand the fact that there are things that is more important for me.

the fact that i need to find a way to switzerland, hopefully ehl. the fact that i need to have the 'personality' that is 'suitable' for hospitality studies. the fact that swiss franc is abt 3 times to ringgit. the fact that i may not be studying form 6 anymore. the fact that i may need to work for few years before enrolling my masters.

i have big dreams. dreams that i wanted to realize it so much i can spent hours planning. but dreams may crashes at some point. this is where sacrifices come into play. have to set my priorities right.

but what is important to me?

to live a successful life? define successful dude.
to live a happy life? define happy dude.
to live a trouble-less life? you sound so irresponsible dude.

hard to deny that the thinking that a man should bear larger responsibilities in a family to support the family economically. i dont want to mess up my life for some movies, some girls, some interests... yes i sound so stubborn in this i-want-to-success stuff, but sorry, you're not my aim in life.

okay, i dont actually understand what this whole thing meant.
*this is just for relief purposes*

No comments:

Post a Comment