Friday, June 24, 2011

Lots Of Love (2)

so, i mentioned about super friend right?

then, another female who changed my life. (yeah, i like exaggerating.XD) actually, i still didnt know the exact reason why did she refuse to talk to me for more than one year. but thats not the point. the point is, we are also bff now. :D i need to thank her, for teaching me to be 专一 and patience.

next, i made a decision which i believe, had reversed my secondary school life. I SHOULDNT HAD STOPPED DEBATING. yeah, i'll probably repeating this for numerous times in my life. BUT, as i said in the previous post, i didnt regret. because this decision brought me into different areas. which includes organizing events and competitions. i would like to thank everyone who taught me and gave me chance to perform during this period of time.

(to be cont again...)
(sorry la. or i'll overdose of love)

No comments:

Post a Comment