Saturday, June 25, 2011

A to Z

Anything we did contributes to our life.
Be grateful for things your friend did for you.
Compare and contrast yourself with others to find the special 'you'.
Do not fear to apologize.
Enlighten yourselves by reading my blog.
Friends are meant to be fuck-ed up.
Guesses are often unreal, so forget about it.
Hesitate more and you are digging your own grave.
Inspect yourself from time to time.
Jenius Ng in the making.
Kim Possible rocks.
Love more when you still can.
Make my day by leaving a comment down there.
Nothing can alter my love to you.
Ogawa like be to wish I.
Procastination kills the dog.
Quest for knowledge shouldn't fade.
Rusting occurs on iron, and my heart is made by steel.
Steal my brain dude!
Tell me what you're thinking, please.
U are the apple of my eyes.
View my thoughts and you'll die of shock.
Without you, i'm imperfect.
Xcluding you from my world will cause absolute emptiness.
Yell out and we'll feel much better.
Zero perspiration equals to zero gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment